Thornton, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Up for sale is a new (never run) Pentair Superflo Pool pump, model number 342001. 1.5HP and variable speed for huge energy savings vs. a single speed pump. We are building a pool and this was intended to be set up but after removing from the box our plumber noted we'd need something bigger for our application. Have original box and manual. $500 located in Thornton, PA just about 15 miles south of Philadelphia.

**SOLD**

20180817_182220211_iOS.jpg20180817_182348940_iOS.jpg

I need a new pump but no clue if this will work for me.
Right now I have a old 2hp single speed hayward.
My pool is 20x40, 3.5ft to 10ft deep
Pool room is app 50-75 feet from the pool, and app a foot higher in elevation than the pool

That’s gonna be a good deal for someone!!

thanks, I think so! Anthony and sylvan charged us around 800 for it, but they are cheaper around 650 on Amazon. Still a good buy here, just trying to recoup a little bit.

I need a new pump but no clue if this will work for me.
Right now I have a old 2hp single speed hayward.
My pool is 20x40, 3.5ft to 10ft deep
Pool room is app 50-75 feet from the pool, and app a foot higher in elevation than the pool

Id check with your plumber - lots of other variables like piping sizes, number of bends, number of returns, etc. maybe someone else could chime in?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.