Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Greetings everyone,

We would like to add our pool to TFP so our community can reference the pool build. I started out 25 years ago with a plastic pool for my niece. Then, through the years, we have been from the Intex blowup ring pool, intex metal frame, above ground pool and now an inground. We have talked for months about our desires and finally made the decision for a pool in June. In our market, pool building is very good and just getting the builders to quote us after they spent the time with us was a challenge. The 2 builders we narrowed our selection to came down to our builder builds concrete walled pools to the other will build it that way. Our original build date was a month ago and due to the county not having our septic approval plan when our house was built and their demand for all "t"s dotted and "I"s crossed, it took until Labor Day weekend.

Our AGP was sold to a wonderful young family. I went over and spent the day with them after it was installed and assisted them with getting the Liquidator set up and running power. Yes, they know all about our TFP understanding of pool care and they purchased the TF test kit. I talked with her the other day and her comment was, "taking care of the pool is so easy, the pool is crystal clear, and we swim daily"

Details:
10" Concrete wall, vinyl lined 18x36
3.5 to 8 ft deep with diving board
Shallow end insert steps w/ 2 returns
Deep end insert swimout with w/ 3 returns
2 skimmers, 3 returns 2" plumbing
McEwen Pence liner
Hayward pool equipment package with:
Aqualogic pl-plus-16v w/ network interface
T-15 SWG cell
4030 cartridge filter
Tristar VS pool pump with aqualogic interface
400,000 BTU propane heater
500 gallon propane tank
Automated valves
2 LED Colorlogic pool lights
Jandy neverlube valves

Alps pre-plumbed 88" spillover spa
12 adjustable flow spa jets @ 12gpm
Plumbed 3" pvc to spa
Raised 18" with rock waterfall into pool
Colorlogic spa light
Tristar VS spa pump w/ aqualogic interface

Last edited:
They poured the deck last Thursday and things have slowed to the point grass is growing in the pool. PB said his rock guy suffered an accident and he will be here tomorrow.
IMG_3124.jpg
52815973505__E70C215E-56B5-4CE6-892B-999799DB4CB4.jpg

Yes Cantanzaro, it's a poured 10" think concrete wall. The bottom will be motar/sand mix. Since we will have a SWCG, I felt better about the longevity using concrete walls

Just about done, A couple more pallets of sod, install the fence, pressure wash the deck and finish setting up the Hayward automation
785E96C7-8161-471B-AA6A-05A04872D1E9.jpg
186C7789-9563-4D26-A1DD-954AD20200BB.jpg
A954DE7B-A044-4B49-BFF9-864614FDB3AB.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.