Frog went down hole in skimmer

al27

Sep 11, 2017
TN
I went to check my skimmer basket this morning and there was a frog in the mouth of the skimmer. When I pulled the basket out to remove some leaves, the frog must have went down one of the holes in the skimmer because I didn't see it anywhere inside or outside of the pool. I've kept the pump off and the basket out all morning to see if the frog will come out of the hole and I don't see it anywhere. I checked the pump basket and it isn't in there. I am concerned about turning on the pump because I'm worried that the frog could clog the skimmer line. Could someone give me some advice on what I should do about this frog? Could my skimmer line get clogged if I turn the pump on or is this unlikely to happen?

I am concerned about turning on the pump because I'm worried that the frog could clog the skimmer line
He might. How big was he ? Obviously he was small enough to get in the pipe but would he fit though any valves in the way ? If so he’d get caught in the pump basket if you turned it on, albeit it dead or injured.

I've had frogs make it to the pump basket as well. They may require psychiatric care after the event, but they made it as long as I got to them soon enough.
I'm visualizing some of the more violent water park tube rides I've been on thru the years... Or when Keanu gets flushed from the Matrix in the first movie...

.... WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😜🤪😜😎

*Newscaster continues*

After his release, when questioned further as to his intentions, Frogcellus Hoppus continued, saying:

"Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' ribbits, who'll go to work on the holmes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch."

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.