Fort Myers, FL

IrishEyesSmiling

Bronze Supporter
May 29, 2016
Richmond, VA
My folks just bought a new place in Fort Myers with a pool. I bought them a TF-100 Test Kit and a IC40 & Power Center that needs to be installed and their exposed aggregate deck needs some work. I'm asking if anyone has a recommendation for local company. Thank you!

Test results yesterday:
FC 15
CC .5
PH 7.2
TA 50
CH 750
CYA 60
Water temp 82

moms pool.jpgmoms pool.jpg

Congrats to your folks, not only for gaining a beautiful pool, but having someone in the family hook them up with a TF-100 AND IC40! Wow. :goodjob: From that CH level, I'm guessing previous owners must've been using some cal-hypo for a while huh? Well, the FL overflow rains should help with that over time. Congrats again, and good luck on the contractor search for the decking.

I'm new in Florida too. I guess from what I've heard, Fall is a dry season so you might need to add water if it gets too low. You want to keep the water level at the center line of the tiles. It's ok if it's 1-2 inches high or low. We haven't had to add water over the summer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.