Florida Sunseeker LEDS with Iaqualink

Aug 22, 2010
Hello all!
I recently replaced two pool jandy leds lights with sunseekers led lights. Install was easy and they look great. I primarily use the Iaqualink app from my phone. Any suggestions how to operate these lights using the iaqualink app? I understand the colors dont match up with any of the lights options under the color light setup but anyone have any experience in which setting/option works best?
Thank you

I am happy you like the sunseeker LED's.. I have been recommending them for awhile.. I wish I could help with the Iaqualink.. You may have to get in there and mess around with the setting and report back what you find :)

I am happy you like the sunseeker LED's.. I have been recommending them for awhile.. I wish I could help with the Iaqualink.. You may have to get in there and mess around with the setting and report back what you find :)
Do the sunseeker lights have a 1.5" version? 3 out of 3 of my Jandy lights are dead and have 1 Jandy replacement ready but don't want to buy another 2 because they keep dying......

I was toying with the idea of just swapping the 1 Jandy light I have in and replace the other 2 with something else (Like sunseeker?) Anyone have any longevity info on them?

Any luck on this? Am looking to upgrade our 3 "standard" lights (2 pool lights, 1 spa light) to color & the Sunseeker bulbs *seem* like the way to go. That said, I can't find any information regarding the ability to control them (color & color show) via iAqualink interface.

Anyone have any first-hand experience or knowledge on the topic? Ty!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.