First Time with Taylor Test Kit

I received it on Monday but have been afraid to say I cant figure out how to use it. I started with the Chlorine and I add the red reagent but I keep adding drops to try and make it clear, I quit when I hit 11 because I don't want to have to buy this thing right away again and perhaps I am doing something wrong. I wish I could tell you exactly what the reagent and test is, but Im working and kit is at home. I just started on the first test and that's as far as I got. Any help for someone who failed science but loves swimming.

I quit when I hit 11 because I don't want to have to buy this thing right away again and perhaps I am doing something wrong

Do you know what level you filled the tube to? 10 ml or 25? If 25 it takes 5 drops to = 1FC, so if you had a normal FC of just 4 that's 20 drops, use the 10 ml level to test and save the reagent, then it's just 2 drops = 1 FC

also to note if you do run out later you can buy the reagent alone for a fraction of the price of the kit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.