First time opening pool - a bit confused

Ok so I've met all 3 criteria but my pH is a bit high at 8.2. My FC held overnight at 16 and I'm going to let it drift down to normal today, shouldn't take too long since the pool is in full sun. We're having a party this afternoon and I'd like to be able to swim as it's going to be 90°+ here today. Is this pH reading valid? Do I need to add something to bring it back down?

Ok so I've met all 3 criteria but my pH is a bit high at 8.2. My FC held overnight at 16 and I'm going to let it drift down to normal today, shouldn't take too long since the pool is in full sun. We're having a party this afternoon and I'd like to be able to swim as it's going to be 90°+ here today. Is this pH reading valid? Do I need to add something to bring it back down?
The pH test is inaccurate at chlorine levels above 10 (it reads high).

Once your FC drops below 10 test pH and adjust it down with muratic acid per PoolMath

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.