Sep 30, 2020
West Jordan, UT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi everyone,

I’m excited to finally get my pool this week after ordering it in May! I thought I’d surprise my wife with it for Mother’s Day, little did I know the pool industry was inundated with folks having the same idea. Just hoping to get it up before snow flies. Looking forward to collaborating with you all.
I’m a structural engineer by profession - been working in my home office since March due to COVID. Happy to have a project this fall for a distraction. I’m sure I’ll have a bunch of questions soon.

Hi everyone,

I’m excited to finally get my pool this week after ordering it in May! I thought I’d surprise my wife with it for Mother’s Day, little did I know the pool industry was inundated with folks having the same idea. Just hoping to get it up before snow flies. Looking forward to collaborating with you all.
I’m a structural engineer by profession - been working in my home office since March due to COVID. Happy to have a project this fall for a distraction. I’m sure I’ll have a bunch of questions soon.
Thanks for coming here and signing up. We're excited that you're excited! You will love it here.

Some will recommend reading the article ABCs of pool water chemistry to get started and I agree, but I personally prefer going beyond just the ABCs and to read the short and free e-book that includes the ABCs and so much more to help one understand the basics and the logic for what is taught here laid out in a book-style format. The e-book also helps one understand all the things that are so wrong about the traditional methodologies that one may not grasp just by reading the ABCs. To acquire the free e-book, click on the link below and then scroll to the bottom of the webpage. It will let you download it on Google Play, Apple Play, etc: Pool School - Trouble Free Pool

Reactions: Structuralfish
Thanks for coming here and signing up. We're excited that you're excited! You will love it here.

Some will recommend reading the article ABCs of pool water chemistry to get started and I agree, but I personally prefer going beyond just the ABCs and to read the short and free e-book that includes the ABCs and so much more to help one understand the basics and the logic for what is taught here laid out in a book-style format. The e-book also helps one understand all the things that are so wrong about the traditional methodologies that one may not grasp just by reading the ABCs. To acquire the free e-book, click on the link below and then scroll to the bottom of the webpage. It will let you download it on Google Play, Apple Play, etc: Pool School - Trouble Free Pool
Thank you!

Reactions: gregsfc