First "real" numbers with TF-100 Kit

Indeed.

Hopefully the TFP method works out for me, because going back to what's considered 'normal' means removing a whole bunch of water to get CYA back down.
What does that mean? Nothing we are recommending is likely out of line with what your SWG paperwork states (besides their low FC numbers). Most SWG manufacturers recommend a CYA of 60-80ppm. So I am not sure what you are referring to as "normal"

What does that mean? Nothing we are recommending is likely out of line with what your SWG paperwork states (besides their low FC numbers). Most SWG manufacturers recommend a CYA of 60-80ppm. So I am not sure what you are referring to as "normal"

When I select "Traditional pool" in poolmath with SWG, the range is 30-80. That's what I meant by "normal", being that I'm at 30 now I thought that was typical for a SWG pool using whatever 'normal' methods/ranges people use to care for their pools. (I didn't build my pool and the previous owner was paying someone to maintain it so I assumed some of the parameters I tested that generally don't fluctuate like CYA were 'normal')?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.