First readings with TFPro kit

Today's readings after about 3 days of the SWG installation.

FC 5
CC .5
CH 575
TA 110
CYA 80
PH 7.7
Salt 3200

I was hoping that FC would be higher, the SWG is set at 75%. I upped it to 85% tonight to see if FC increases.

Should I up the salt? Test kit says it's at 3200, but the SWG fluctuates between 2850 and 2950 through the day. Will more salt make more chlorine, or is it that once it reaches a certain level, the SWG does its thing?

Today's readings after about 3 days of the SWG installation.

FC 5
CC .5
CH 575
TA 110
CYA 80
PH 7.7
Salt 3200

I was hoping that FC would be higher, the SWG is set at 75%. I upped it to 85% tonight to see if FC increases.

Should I up the salt? Test kit says it's at 3200, but the SWG fluctuates between 2850 and 2950 through the day. Will more salt make more chlorine, or is it that once it reaches a certain level, the SWG does its thing?
The best way to raise FC is to add some liquid chlorine. SWCG does a great job of MAINTAINING FC levels but it takes time for it to raise. You should target 6ppm FC with a CYA of 80.
I would not mess with Salt. If the SWCG is producing then let it go.

According to your PM log your CSI is 0 so just continue to monitor that and your FC levels.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.