First Pool---Need help with pool Equipment.

Mar 26, 2017
Avondale, AZ
Hello,
I'm just got my first pool. I need to help with pool equipment. I've uploaded some photos. Also any input on converting to SWG. As well as how is the chlorine being put into pool. Ive got a test kit on order. ill upload the values asap. i noticed the display on the Hayward pump is going out. no info on the display. it does run if i press a 1-4 speed option. The timer light is lite up. so I'm guessing its running off the old owner schedule. Should i purchase a new display? also do i need to pumps? The white turns on the pop up head cleaners.
Any help would be awesome.
IMG_6412.jpgIMG_6417.jpgIMG_6420.jpgIMG_6414.jpg

Here's a few more pictures.
looks like i ran out of space to upload. My control box had two Intermatic timers. labels are cleaning system and filter pump. Moving the switch on the cleaning system turns on the white pump, which seems to run the pop ups in the pool. The timer labeled filter pump does nothing. Im thinking that would have controlled the Hayward pump. So I'm guessing the Hayward pump is running off the control panel attached to the pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.