Finally started build today

ncpool

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2010
After hours and hours of research, bids, more research, etc...we finally started our build today. Any feedback welcome. Thanks again for everyone's help getting to this point.

The pool is 16x32. 3'4" to 8' diving pool. Construction is concrete block walls with vinyl liner.

Porter

Mar 4, 2010
Western Australia
Nice - are you going to concrete fill the blocks?

I am undertaking a similar project(plunge pool), but will be fully tiling it.

Keep up the photos!!

Porter.

ncpool

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2010
Yes, the concrete blocks will be filled with more concrete. We are on hold for a bit due to rain.

ncpool

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2010
The steps will be formed from concrete. I assume they'll be poured when they fill the walls.

PB had the 2" pvc dropped off today.

ncpool

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2010
Build is coming along. If you have time, please also review my post specifically related to the plumbing the "Pumping Station" forum.

susa

Oct 31, 2010
Deep South
looks great!

a hint:

when you want someone to look at a specific post, use the URL button.

steps:
1. highlight the words that will serve as the link (ie. my post)
2. press URL button which will surround your words with the url tags
3. insert an equal sign = at the end of the first url (ie. url becomes url=)
4. paste the fully qualified link immediately after the = sign (ie. url=http ... )

susa

Oct 31, 2010
Deep South
heh.... not quite, had you followed my small tutorial, the link would have been invisible and clickable from your words .... my post..... :)

ncpool

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2010
It is a little hard to see, but if you look directly below the coping brick you will see a white strip. That is an aluminum track type of material, which i assume the liner will ultimately plug into.

Other Threads of Interest