Finally my DIY pool in Gonzales, Louisiana

Looks great Todd. Bet ya'll are as anxious as us to get in that first full swimming season.

We sure are. Still alittle work to do. And as luck would have it I now have some time. I am currently on Strike and walking the picket line. So I have alittle time but hope this is over quick. The longer it goes the worse it will be for both sides once this is settled.

Todd

Hi Todd... Your pool came out amazing! I'm a general contractor/ Foundation contractor in the Metairie area,and am considering doing a pool and spa for myself. My daughter is begging me for a pool. Lol. I was wondering now that you've went through the experience of building your own pool would you do it yourself again? Also if you could share any subs that you Would recommend, it would be very much appreciated. I really appreciate your help!

Is your coping original "Old St. Louis" or is it some type of modern imitation. I have the original "Old St. Louis" in my yard ready to be installed next week but am getting feed back that that may not be a good idea with flaking and powder messing with the water and plaster along with algae spores forming in the porous brick. What has been your experience? Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.