Finally got to use the pool!

edge

Mar 10, 2014
Douglas, GA
Well guys, I finally got to use our pool yesterday. We threw a Birthday party for a friend and invited a small crowd over. Everyone had a blast. The water is finally just warm enough to be tolerable lol. And a few pictures I've taken lately...

Btw...the Trouble Free way is working great!

mac1775

Jan 9, 2014
Great view! I could see spending many evenings with a sunset then lighting a fire there.

Appears to be floating, might it be a gnat, ant or black fly colony?

edge

Mar 10, 2014
Douglas, GA
Lol no Skippy that's ants floating on the top. I came home that day and it looked like that. I scooped them out and haven't seen them since but we haven't had a large number of people use the pool since either. I'll be killing all the ants around the pool so I shouldn't have any issues with this again

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
Freaky!!! The left side schmutz looks just like a foot print in the sane (see the big toe? See the arch?!) so I thought it was on the bottom of the pool. Well glad to hear you managed to rid the pool of all that livestock..... just weird.

Stump

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 4, 2013
Oklahoma
Ants never would have guessed! I thought maybe Paul Bunyan had stopped by and used your pool to shave his beard lol. You have a great setup Edge.