Filter running Lo

Feb 8, 2018
NY
I'm a bit confused...pool store numbers are reading different than my Taylor FAS kit.
Pool store says:
FC -5.87
TC-11.02
pH-7.1
TA-93* has been adjusted due to the effect of CYA on test TA
CYA-68

My home test kit says:
FC-12
CC-0
pH-8.0
TA-120
CYA-didn't test

The water is crystal clear and blue, but the heater is running Lo after backwashing 2 days ago. The pressure was at 9 after backwashing and is now at 11, which I don't think is high enough to need another backwash, except I don't know why the heater would be running Lo.

Why would the pool store numbers be so far off my own numbers? Test kit is brand new, so nothing is expired.

Thoughts? Thank you!

They are free of debris. I can increase the pump speed, but I feel this is only putting a wet band-aid on the problem. It will run better a higher speed, but from my experience it will eventually run Lo again on the higher speed.

Are the skimmer & pump baskets free of debris?
If so then you may need to increase the pump speed.
They are free of debris. I can increase the pump speed, but I feel this is only putting a wet band-aid on the problem. It will run better a higher speed, but from my experience it will eventually run Lo again on the higher speed.

Backwashing the filter might have left large amounts of dirty DE in the filter. I'd disassembly the filter & hose off all the grids (?) thoroughly.
This is what I planned to do, but my husband hates this task, and because of the location of the pool under trees we've had to do this way more times than normally necessary...water is crystal clear.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.