Bryan62

Oct 14, 2021
Perth, Western Australia
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I have just completed all of the osmosis & black spot and filled holes where I have ground them out. I have also sanded the whole pool shell now ready to paint.
I have three acrow props across the width of pool as I read it needs bracing if water is removed. I have to paint one coat of epoxy primer and let cure for minimum of 16 hours, then apply first coat of epoxy paint, leave for a minimum of 16 hours and paint the second coat.
The question I have is, can I removed the acrow props to paint and then replace once the paint is dry enough to walk on. Then do the same with the other two coats of paint. IE remove them, paint and once dry replace them? or would it be too dangerous for the shell of pool. I live in Perth Western Australia and pool has been in ground for 27 years in sandy/clay soil.
Looking forward to any advice in regards to this matter. Photo of pool attached.
Regards
Bryan

Attachments

• 20211112_142903_resize.jpg
    20211112_142903_resize.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.