New Jersey
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
Hello Everyone- Please see the attached photos and let me know your thoughts. The missing chips are coming out on the vertical wall of my spa spillover and the discoloration is happening on the inside spa wall. It's soft when I push and bumpy. Not really sure what's going on? I have a call into my pool builder and Latham.

Attachments

• Discolor.jpg
    Discolor.jpg
    720.2 KB · Views: 32
  • MissingFlakes.jpg
    MissingFlakes.jpg
    587.7 KB · Views: 32
Appears to be a gelcoat issue. Perhaps something during the manufacture or application process. Make sure to have your test records/history available as I'm sure they will ask for it. Curious to hear what your installer or Latham have to say about it.

Appears to be a gelcoat issue. Perhaps something during the manufacture or application process. Make sure to have your test records/history available as I'm sure they will ask for it. Curious to hear what your installer or Latham have to say about it.
Just got off the phone with Latham and they confirmed a gel coat issue. They are repairing with no questions asked.

Reactions: Texas Splash
I'm glad this is under warranty. Just a bit stressed on having to drain the spa, deal with dust, debris ect... Then having to add 400+ gallons of new water into the pool. Balancing is no worries. Just the repair process.

Am I over stressing?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.