Fence hangers

TCIII

May 4, 2017
CLARENCE CENTER
Hopefully this is the correct section to ask this. Im looking for hooks and hangers for my fence for the pool tools and cant find much. I consider myself to be a pretty good googler and am having a hard time finding anything that doesnt screw to the aluminum (trying to avoid that). Its just your basic black aluminum pool fence. Whats out there?

MIDE products at amazon has different size for fence thickness and different lengths. They are made of power coated aluminum, they just hang on fence rail. Pricey but nice. I also didn't want to drill holes in fence.

MIDE products at amazon has different size for fence thickness and different lengths. They are made of power coated aluminum, they just hang on fence rail. Pricey but nice. I also didn't want to drill holes in fence.

I ordered about 10 of these in both sizes and they work great for the net pole, backwash hose, towels etc. I also didn't want to drill into my fence. These also blend in with the fence seamlessly and don't look tacky like most of the other options.

Salty

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I bought exactly the same thing last year. Works well, however, The brush pole and the net pole have to be on opposite sides as to minimize the interference.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.