Favorite pool toy?

We fill the pool with tons if floats, big and small, then we play hide and seek. Lots of fun day or night. Seeker isn't allowed to open eyes underwater. Don't have the floats inflated yet, but I'll post pix when the hide and seek competitions start, after school ends in a few weeks.

I can see this being fun, although my kids aren't big enough to fumble their way through a pool full of floats without drowning.

Diving rings and sticks are big with our 9 year old, with goggles of course. The 6 year old loves the super tipsy inflatable recliner and the 5 year old loves throwing the rings and sticks in right before (or after) I tell them to exit the pool. :mad:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

For two years we had a standing record on an inflatable walrus of 8 seconds. 8 seconds was ALL anyone could ride that thing from young munchkins to imbibing seniors 8 seconds was the record..... Then one day my 5 yr old granddaughter got on that walrus and rode it for over 3 minutes.... after the first 90 seconds everyone was splashing her and swimming aggressively around her, and trying to make waves....... A walrus riding record that had stood for 2 years was decisively shattered by a 5 yr old.... Paige you rock!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
For two years we had a standing record on an inflatable walrus of 8 seconds. 8 seconds was ALL anyone could ride that thing from young munchkins to imbibing seniors 8 seconds was the record..... Then one day my 5 yr old granddaughter got on that walrus and rode it for over 3 minutes.... after the first 90 seconds everyone was splashing her and swimming aggressively around her, and trying to make waves....... A walrus riding record that had stood for 2 years was decisively shattered by a 5 yr old.... Paige you rock!!!
That is pretty funny story. It always seems like the little kids have no fears are inherently immune to fear.

Our favorite toy is a waterproof camera by Olympus. It does pictures as well as videos. It is the first thing my nieces ask for when they come over to swim. My wife and I always look at the pictures they have taken after they leave and email them the best pictures. Picked it up at Walmart for under $100.

Favorite for in the water, Swimline The Cube: http://www.amazon.com/Swimline-The-Cube-Inflatable-Pool/dp/B000E909VM

Favorite for any expanse of flat concrete, it, around an unground pool: http://www.amazon.com/EzyRoller-Ultimate-Riding-Machine-Blue/dp/B002L24B5K

Only problem with the ezroller is you need more vehicle than you have kids since EVERYONE always wants to ride one! They are really great - you three sizes that will fit a 3 year old through adult - all in the same purchase. It really grows with the kid

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.