Experience with XtremepowerUS Cartridge filters?

May 7, 2014
San Jose
Hi All
I am thinking to replace my DE filter with a cartridge filter for my in-ground pool. I was looking at XtremepowerUS Cartridge filters (425 sq ft ones). They are significantly cheaper than Pentair or Hayward etc. Other than Amazon listing, I am not able to find many reviews. So I was wondering if anyone here has experience with those filters?
Thanks!

Hi All
I am thinking to replace my DE filter with a cartridge filter for my in-ground pool. I was looking at XtremepowerUS Cartridge filters (425 sq ft ones). They are significantly cheaper than Pentair or Hayward etc. Other than Amazon listing, I am not able to find many reviews. So I was wondering if anyone here has experience with those filters?
Thanks!
I am in the same replacement process. Interested to know what you decided. I've seen that and my question would be regarding replacement parts down the line, if needed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.