Excel Filter Cartridges

Jun 16, 2014
Phoenix AZ
Just wanted to update this thread. No one here replied but I found the following review on youtube.

This reviewer claims both Pleatco and Excel are about equally "excellent" (in his tests anyway). I found no other reviews.

So I decided to take the plunge and buy it. I had to get it direct from them as they were out of stock on Amazon. They shipped it quickly and without issue.

It's been a few months but they seem to work really well and cost less than the Pleatco by about $30 to $40 for pack of four.

So just wanted to update and share my experience.

Just wanted to update this thread. No one here replied but I found the following review on youtube.

This reviewer claims both Pleatco and Excel are about equally "excellent" (in his tests anyway). I found no other reviews.

So I decided to take the plunge and buy it. I had to get it direct from them as they were out of stock on Amazon. They shipped it quickly and without issue.

It's been a few months but they seem to work really well and cost less than the Pleatco by about $30 to $40 for pack of four.

So just wanted to update and share my experience.
Just put these in my pentair 520 today(Excel). The build quality seems good and swg is operating at a lower rpm than before but I will have to give them some time before I can say how good they are.

Last edited: