Equipment partially installed today!

the automation panel you actually got is the OMNIPL (HLBPLUS4W) which actually comes with 40k salt cell . these are haywards newest automation panel . I have the same and it works very well.

Reactions: brimorga
the automation panel you actually got is the OMNIPL (HLBPLUS4W) which actually comes with 40k salt cell . these are haywards newest automation panel . I have the same and it works very well.
Awesome, thanks for that! I was actually trying to get them to order that for me and they charged it separately like I needed am independent controller for the SWG instead if having one work with the OMNILogic. I doubt I’ll get any money back for the over charge but I’ll add it to my case cause they were supposed to also independently plumb the skimmers back to the equipment which they did not actually do.

edit: Ok, this is the OmniPL. Actually thinking back before, I paid for the full OmniLogic and my designer told me that was what I wanted because it had more features over the OmniPL (although at the time he said he was not familiar with the PL). Guess I'll have to look into the details to see if I'm missing any functionality from the full OmniLogic and if they owe me any money back.

I paid $3600 for the OmniLogic 4 Base HLBASE and $1200 for the Salt/Chlorine Generator!

Last edited:
also i see the controller is not connected to main panel, i would highly suggest cover that connector in zip loc bag or something. you don't want it getting wet.

Attachments

• mainpic.jpg
    mainpic.jpg
    676.5 KB · Views: 28
also i see the controller is not connected to main panel, i would highly suggest cover that connector in zip loc bag or something. you don't want it getting wet.
Is that for the OmniPL? Not sure what to do about that, we actually hate where they put the post as it just sticks out and is not covered under the side of the house. We wanted to put a fence around the pool equipment but the control panel is right in the way and we'd have to create a separate little access door. I asked if that equipment would be ok being exposed and they said it was weather proof.

Is that for the OmniPL? Not sure what to do about that, we actually hate where they put the post as it just sticks out and is not covered under the side of the house. We wanted to put a fence around the pool equipment but the control panel is right in the way and we'd have to create a separate little access door. I asked if that equipment would be ok being exposed and they said it was weather proof.
yes that's the controller for omniPL (basically a screen) . i have a 4ft fence around my equipment as well and my controller is on the side. i usually just use the app and barely use the controller.

Attachments

• Inkedthumbnail_IMG_8425_LI.jpg
    Inkedthumbnail_IMG_8425_LI.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Inkedthumbnail_IMG_8426.jpg
    Inkedthumbnail_IMG_8426.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: brimorga
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.