Dual Main Drains Question

Skimmer locations: One down wind or most likely to be down wind. The second, the second most likely down wind location. For me at least, the two locations were opposite of each other but not necessarily so for every pool.

Spa Light: Definitely. Mood lighting and looks awesome. The privacy argument is nonsense since you can always turn it off when you want privacy. And if you have kids, you may not want them to have privacy when they become teenagers. :wink:

I have the synced pool and spa lights so they change color together and would recommend that to anyone. LED should last longer so I would go with that.

I have two skimmers and the dual main drain. I love the main drains. I turn them off when I vacuum and sometimes forget to turn them back on. I can always see the difference in the cleanliness of the bottom of the deep end and the consistency of the water temperature when they are off. We don't get leaves and only get grass clippings and some dust on the bottom and the main drain takes care of most of that. They are on a separate line but I am glad I have them. We have a vinyl pool. I was told the dual set up is code in our area and was a must.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.