Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hey guys,
I got lazy putting my power supply away this year it got water-logged and seems dead (it tripped gfci outlets after 10 sec last week, not trips instantly when plugged in). I'm resigned to buying a new one but wanted to ask: should I get one just like what I have now (9995670) or if there are benefits to or compatibility with one with a timer (9995671 or ...678), or these "Advanced 115" models?

I shouldn't take it apart and try to fix it, right?
Thanks!

I'm not sure that the power supply has the smarts or the robot itself. I had two power supplies, and it seemed to dumb down to what the robot was capable of. Maybe that was just for the blue tooth features though. Perhaps it could do scheduling. Hopefully someone else might comment. When I was having problems a year ago, I found Maytronics helpful. But they may just steer you to the closest power supply for your model.

As far as taking it apart, I haven't done that, but I see no harm with trying to take it apart and try drying it out. But I don't know how easy or hard that is.

Hey guys,
I got lazy putting my power supply away this year it got water-logged and seems dead (it tripped gfci outlets after 10 sec last week, not trips instantly when plugged in). I'm resigned to buying a new one but wanted to ask: should I get one just like what I have now (9995670) or if there are benefits to or compatibility with one with a timer (9995671 or ...678), or these "Advanced 115" models?

I shouldn't take it apart and try to fix it, right?
Thanks!
I bought a $20 power supply on Amazon that matched the voltage and current draw then found the specialized connector on a spare parts site for $15. Works like a charm.

Best part is now I can just plug the simple power supply into a smart switch and I run all my scheduling that way. Highly recommend.

I bought a $20 power supply on Amazon that matched the voltage and current draw then found the specialized connector on a spare parts site for $15. Works like a charm.

Best part is now I can just plug the simple power supply into a smart switch and I run all my scheduling that way. Highly recommend.
Well I wish I knew that about a month earlier. I'll keep it in mind for the future (I went ahead and bought the part, $200 = OUCH).

Hey can you provide more details on how you set this up and links to the parts? Thanks in advance!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.