Dolphin Nautilus Plus with CleverClean REVIEW

Thanks. Where do you buy your chems?
For Liquid chlorine Ocean State Job Lot in Enfield. They have 1 gallon 12.5 Liquid chlorine at $2.99 and it always fresh during the pool season. For Baking Soda and A&H Washing Soda, which are rarely needed, I get it at the grocery store or wherever. I get MA when needed from either Home Depot or Lowes.

Is there a big difference between standard Nautilus vs Nautilus Plus? Worth the extra ~$100? Just trying not to buy these extra features if I really wont use them. I'll most likely just set it and forget it..

Nautilus Plus adds a handle on top to grab it (very useful when removing from pool) and the filters are removed from the top of the robot rather than the bottom, this is very nice too.

Is it getting acorns too? Acorns are killing me and I know - I can use the pole and scoop with the net, but I don't have the pipes for all that weight. It's usually me in a suit and mask with my snorkel going in to scoop with a net manually.
Thanks in advance for any intel!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just bought the Nautilus Plus this week to help me clean before closing. The pool was a disaster from me not being here, tons of leaves on the bottom. After a few cycles the pool looks perfect. Cleaner than it's ever been since I've owned it for sure. And somehow it still keeps getting more sand and stuff.

My only complaint so far is it's leaving some black marks in the corners and it doesn't do great on the steps. I'm hoping it learns the pool and cleans up its own marks in the spring.

Do people store it upside down or on the side for storage? Upside down on the cord doesn't seem like a great idea long term. I've been putting it on its side when I take it out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.