Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robot consumables

May 21, 2018
Smoke Rise, GA
Hi, I just got a CC Plus Robot and am wondering 2 things. The first is the "software" seems really sparce. Like On and Off and nothing else. Am I running the wrong app on my Android?
The second is about how often does one replace rollers etc? Thanks
Don

Hi, I just got a CC Plus Robot and am wondering 2 things. The first is the "software" seems really sparce. Like On and Off and nothing else. Am I running the wrong app on my Android?
The second is about how often does one replace rollers etc? Thanks
Don
They come with software now? I don’t know that there’s a set schedule to replace rollers, but I’ve still got the originals on mine three years later. There are some foam roller things that wore off last year that I haven’t replaced yet.

In terms of the rubber, I have only had to replace one of the conveyor belt looking things over 4 years. I have had to replace 2 motors however. Mine doesn't have access to an app or wifi, just the 3 options/blinking lights when you turn it on to tell it to clean every day/every other day/every 3 days I think. The "SmartScan" is also a load of Crud. It misses huge spots in my pool and seemingly just goes in a random pattern. You will probably be fine but I have a 35000 gallon pool and it has some issues with it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.