Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus or Something Else?

Poolnewbie123

May 7, 2020
NJ
Help! Last season I never pulled the trigger on purchasing a Robotic Cleaner for my 32 foot liner pool because I was so confused by the entire category. This year, I finally decided on the Nautilus CC Plus. I like that:
  • It's efficient
  • Has a swivel cord (We can't easily see our pool from most areas of our house, so if the cord easily tangles, would be a pain to monitor it)
  • Seems to navigate around a pool very well
  • Sounds user-friendly
  • Filters the smallest particles
  • Doesn't seem to flip
  • It's fast
  • it has a 30 month warranty
  • Reviews suggest that it actually does get the water line, even though it's not indicated for that (although typically the waterline isn't really dirty on our pool anyway)
  • It's less expensive than the Dolphin Premier which I had been leaning towards.
  • Can buy for under $800
BUT I found this site and it seems some of the posts on the forum suggest other Dolphin models over the Nautilus CC Plus (like the S200, which I can't even seem to find for sale anywhere). Can someone help me understand, if the Nautilus CC Plus should be sufficient for me?

Also do I need a caddy? I'm unclear as to why I'd need it. We have a little pool shed and I figured I'd just store the vacuum in there and carry it the few feet into the pool? Am I missing something? I've been so thoroughly confused by this whole process, but we're opening our pool tomorrow and I'm determined to order something today. Appreciate any help!

Thanks!

Holydoc

Gold Supporter
Jul 17, 2016
Navarre/FL
I have the Nautilus CC Plus that I use in my pool. It has been wonderful. If your pool shed is close to your pool, then I would skip the caddy. I keep my robot in a storage bin right at the pool so no caddy for me. It does climb the walls of my AGP but I would not call the cleaning at the waterline good. Now the bottom of the pool is pristine. The top sides you will still need to wipe off yourself.

Good luck!

Reactions: Poolnewbie123
Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.