Dolphin A30i Performance

Mgib

Jul 24, 2020
Connecticut
Moved from here.
I am on my second dolphin active 30i. This is 3rd summer with it. Bluetooth stopped working after 1st year. App almost never worked after the 1st dolphin I owned. I did ALL the trouble shooting. Bluetooth won't light up on the power supply at all. Starting not to clean well anymore. I have a small pool and it normally takes one cycle. Now it takes several. Same thing happened with the 1st one and pool company replaced. Love it when it works but doesn't work right for more than 2 years in my opinion. Store it inside all winter and keep it under a covered roof when not in use in summer. Frustrated! Any better recommendations???

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: Sorry to hear about your Dolphin experience. We have tons of Dolphin users who have been very pleased, so maybe some of them will eventually respond to this thread. Since it's been so quiet, I wanted to at least say hello and let yo know we're glad to have you with us on the forum. Post back as much as you need to. Have a good day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.