Do I need High Flow or Low Flow Pop up?

If it's on the top step, it's usually a low flow. Anywhere else it's usually the high flow. The difference between the two is the low flow has a smaller diameter outflow hole than the high flow.

If you're the original owner of the pool, you have a lifetime warranty on the system and A&A will replace the pop-ups for free. Otherwise, look around for the best price on an original A&A pop-up. They can be had for as low as $45. There are several internet based businesses in the PHX area that have them.

Unfortunately I am not the original owner. I am thinking it is high output then because it is on the bench step in the cove under the waterfall. Thank you for your reply.

From the pools I've seen with the A&A system (in addition to mine), all used the low flow on the very first step. If your bench step is deeper than your first entry step, it's probably using a high flow head.

You might also try calling A&A Manufacturing (they are in PHX) and see if they have a way to look up the build to see exactly what they spec'd for that location.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.