DIY build begins in TN

Pump and lights got wired today, woo hoo
ypy7y4up.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coping is down and a majority of the pavers before we hit the road for vacation. We can't wait to see what it looks like when we get back in a week. Then I will have a busy week to try and complete the bath house before the 4th of July.
vy4ape6u.jpg

What an amazing job you have done! I know you busted you back getting it done! It looks fabulous! You should be very proud of yourself! Congratulations! :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We purchased from Travertine Mart in South FL, very happy with the service and product, I don't think any pavers would have been damaged except for when we unloaded and when he excavator hit a stack.

After having 2 of the 3 lights fail since last fall we finally got around to replacing with SR Smith Treo LEDs, it took a while to get them pulled through the conduit but with plenty of dish soap we got them done and fired up. I hope these last longer than the original light.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.