Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
Okay, 🤦‍♂️🤔😏. ..

So, I have a bubbler on the tanning ledge...... it’s controlled by an actuator... I make no changes to the actuator or valve.. and it starts the day strong!! Nice flow!! However, two hours later, the bubbler is at least 2-3inches lower then when first started. Later in the evening, the bubbler barely breaks the surface with no changes... what gives??

Okay, 🤦‍♂️🤔😏. ..

So, I have a bubbler on the tanning ledge...... it’s controlled by an actuator... I make no changes to the actuator or valve.. and it starts the day strong!! Nice flow!! However, two hours later, the bubbler is at least 2-3inches lower then when first started. Later in the evening, the bubbler barely breaks the surface with no changes... what gives??
I see you have a VS pump. Is your pump changing speed throughout the day thus lowering your output to the bubblers?

Reactions: RDFBocephus
I see you have a VS pump. Is your pump changing speed throughout the day thus lowering your output to the bubblers?
Haha thanks! Speed is the same. I think I figured it out. We also have a AOP system (i know, I know 🤑) with ozone and UV. I think there was a buildup of ozone bubbles in the bubbler line and reduced the flow. Tested it this morning, bubbler started to go down so I increased the pump speed for a few minutes to purge the line, reduced pump to normal speed and it’s back to normal.

Attachments

• B45313D4-4782-48C0-BB13-D1209C5739BD.jpeg
    B45313D4-4782-48C0-BB13-D1209C5739BD.jpeg
    646.1 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: HermanTX
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.