edmond,OK
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
My nautilus broke and while I had to wait almost two months for parts I kind of let dirt just settle on the floor. I went and bought a pool vacuum and was able to vacuum leaves and some Other stuff but it seems like the dirt has bonded to the gunite. I’ve brushed and brushed and brushed and it just doesn’t seem to want to brush up. It’s not algae and I’ve finally got my nautilus put back together but it doesn’t seem to get the dirt or whatever. Anyone ever have this issue or a fix?

I think you mean you have a lot of stubborn dirt on your *plaster* and not gunite, right? Got any pics?
Does this dirt move around and puff off into the water if you try to pick it up?
Do you fill with city water or well water?? Any algaecides or other chemicals added?
Can you provide a full panel of test results?
FC
CC
pH
TA
CH
CYA
Salt

Maddie :flower:

Yes you are correct. Plaster not gunite. No it does not puff aroind, disperse or cloud up when brushed. My pH is a little high right now. City water.

Slat 3050
PH 8.0
Alk 90
I don’t have the others currently

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.