Different pool manufacturers

jenjenh85

Jun 8, 2020
Fort collins Colorado
I recently purchased a 15x48 bestway steel pro frame pool, filled it, realized it was off balance, drained it, releveled the ground and put it back up. Right before starting to fill it a huge wind storm came and blew it across the yard, crushing the horizontal pipes into the t pieces. I need 7 of each and bestway is on backorder, however Intex has these parts available for the same shape and size. Bestway says their pool parts are specific, but wondering how 15 pieces that turn into 15 feet could really be that different between manufacturers? Any thoughts? There are no other options that don't include spending 1500 more, already spent above normal price due to supply and demand for these things this season, and I have already invested nearly 1k into this for the kids seeing as how they have nothing else to do this summer.

I’m sorry, I really don’t have any idea. You could call Intex and ask if they are compatible.

Well if they were able to be contacted..10 out of 11 times they said call back later, high call volume, the other time I held for 95 min for someone to answer, not speak and disconnect me. And of course Bestway says their pools are specific to them while being vague and not very nice, so not really buying it.. thought maybe someone here would have experience in this kind of situation.

Someone else might, give it another day and someone may have some ideas for you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.