Delayed Pebble Tec

Jul 4, 2020
Austin, Tx
Our pool keeps getting delayed. All we need is the pebble tec but due to chances of rain they say they cannot spray. We have been delayed about a month already. Can they not do any pebble tec if there is only a little drizzle? There is not a chance in our area for heavy rains today but less then.05inch of rain.I thought they used water to install it so just a little confused why they can’t do any of it. Thanks!

it will get streaks in the plaster and then you will complain that it does not look good... no chance of rain for a couple days is the way to go... saves you and the company the headache of redoing a 15,000 dollar or more plaster job...

The fist thing after plaster is an acid wash, if that does not fix it they do it again and that can take years off the plaster life...

sit back and relax and think great thoughts when it will be full and swimming and all this will be over.. :)

Reactions: travelfeedsthesoul
it will get streaks in the plaster and then you will complain that it does not look good... no chance of rain for a couple days is the way to go... saves you and the company the headache of redoing a 15,000 dollar or more plaster job...

The fist thing after plaster is an acid wash, if that does not fix it they do it again and that can take years off the plaster life...

sit back and relax and think great thoughts when it will be full and swimming and all this will be over.. :)
Thanks for the reply. I did not realize that. Looks like we have a slight chance of rain for the next several days

really that is a sign of a good company, some would take the chance and do the job.. if it rained they would blame you and say it was your fault..

Our pool keeps getting delayed. All we need is the pebble tec but due to chances of rain they say they cannot spray. We have been delayed about a month already. Can they not do any pebble tec if there is only a little drizzle? There is not a chance in our area for heavy rains today but less then.05inch of rain.I thought they used water to install it so just a little confused why they can’t do any of it. Thanks!
Did you get your Pebble Tec? Was happy to see your post when I did a search because we are also waiting for ours to be done. Rained all last week in the Atlanta area. Chance of rain this week is low so hopefully it will get done.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.