Deck Jets

SBall

Jun 27, 2017
Nashville, TN
Who has deck jets? Love them, hate them, or eh whatever? I plumbed our pool so I can add them, or some other sort of water feature. About $150 on Amazon for a set of four. I only need two. I was also thinking about just DIY building something. Sprinkler heads are $10 each and have a variety of nozzles, seems like I could make something work. On our mini-pool, I just had a piece of PVC that I capped off, and then drilled a dozen 1/8" holes and made my own little fountain and it worked great.

Mine are set in a rock patch so I did not need a flush cap for a deck so I ran 1.5 inch to a tee into 3/4 Them evenly installed a line with 4 tees to the riders and jets. I used a threaded to 1/4 inch plastic pex fitting and they work perfect
My cosybwas like $2. For beach head. Added a 45 degree fitting before the nozzle to push the water to the middle of the pool
Love the sound and spray
Just a valve for on off.

Mine are set in a rock patch so I did not need a flush cap for a deck so I ran 1.5 inch to a tee into 3/4 Them evenly installed a line with 4 tees to the riders and jets. I used a threaded to 1/4 inch plastic pex fitting and they work perfect
My cosybwas like $2. For beach head. Added a 45 degree fitting before the nozzle to push the water to the middle of the pool
Love the sound and spray
Just a valve for on off.

Same here...I have a valve on 1.5" PVC, and have it stubbed up and will actually be outside the concrete. I have ordered a couple of brass water fountain heads off Amazon for $10 each. They are adjustable for both angle and flow rate. I am thinking I will go with two of them on the far side (near the aluminum fence) and shooting into the deep end. The alternate option was to run my line along the deck closest to the house, and have them shooting into the middle of the pool. I really can't decide which would look nicer.

29744126487_0c07f0bb1a_k.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.