Apr 19, 2022
Houston, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello all. New member here.

I inherited a Polaris 360 pressure side cleaner when we moved into our home. I kept the 360 running for a few years but was constantly repairing it myself or bringing to local pool repair place. I was also continuously adjusting the pressure divide between the pool filter and the 360 system as the filter gradually clogged up.

I finally gave up and have been bouncing between a booster pump system or a new robotic system. On the surface, it seems the robotic systems offer an easier path but I'm concerned about the DYI aspect of repair. I'm also reading somewhat horror stories about getting the local pool repair shops doing local repair, or even honoring the warranty.

As of now, I've looked at several systems and have settled in on Polaris 9550 or Dolphin Premier. I initially was looking at the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus, but saw a review that stated the CC Plus couldn't clean the waterline, which I was hoping the new system could do.

Between the Polaris 9550 and Dolphin Premier, I've zeroed in on the Polaris. The 2 cleaners seem to have very similar specs and capabilities but the Polaris costs less and has a caddy. I then called the local pool repair place and they started pushing the Jacuzzi JCRX, which was more expensive than the Polaris but less than the Dolphin and didn't seem to have the same features of the Polaris and Dolphin, but a great warranty. I asked why not the Polaris and was told that there were too many failures.

At this point, I can't seem to find too many reviews or opinions on the Jacuzzi and was hoping someone could help "push" me in the right direction.

Thanks
Steve

Hello New Member There! :cool:

Before you jump the gun.... Call and talk to Margaret at Marina Pools, Spa and Patio. She's seriously helpful and finds the best robot for the job without overselling. Tax and Shipping free, and because its a phone sale its fully warranted.

7777 W. Jewell Avenue
Lakewood, CO 80232
Phone: 303-985-0077
[email protected]

Booster sweeps are okay, so-so, but a robot is so much better. And no extra pump necessary to make them work so it saves on electricity.

Maddie 🇺🇦

Reactions: Bafrye
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.