Dang cold fronts

Yes, April. My tough month. Just starting to get warm enough to want to swim, but not quite warm enough to heat my pool, even with solar. The winter wait is soooooooo long. Needs me my pool! I got it up to 75, and got in a couple days ago (though it took me a while). But now we've got more rain coming... :(

Well im in Dallas, and we had some really nice warm days..We got into the 70's and 80's, so I thought well heck, ill shut hot tub down for the summer, then two cold fronts blasted through, and one day didnt get out of the 40's..lol..Another front Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hard freeze is over now and I'm getting itchy to get the winter cover off and put the solar panels to work. Still too many nights on the 10 day forecast with temps near or below freezing to chance filling those panels with water yet. According to my phone my water temp is all of 44.6 at the moment.

Well, I'm itching to get my pool up and running. I start my 2 week vacation on 4/22. :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I dunno it kinda looks like margarita mix. I think we should be blending some ice and tequila in there. With enough alcohol we could even sanitize the mix ..... Hmmm maybe we are one to something

A water truck with a substitute of alcohol should be perfect!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.