Dallas, in need of a local reputable pool repair/ maintenance company?

Julz13julz

Apr 16, 2017
Dallas, TX
Trying to do ourselves... 2 years now, it's not working out well. Many things I had no idea about, we're afraid we will screw up our expensive, new toy.
TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patrick_B

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2011
Midland TX
Hi Julz,

If you want to do this on your own, you're in the right place. I absolutely assure you we can teach you how to do it right, and be in no danger of hurting your new toy. There is no one out there who will ever care about it more than you do, that is certain.

It really isn't hard, and all you have to do is look around and find out how many people attest to that after finding TFP. Many of them were right where you are now, but presently offer some of the best advice on the forum every single day. Check it out, and do consider it. If you do decide to run with it, you'll wonder how you ever thought you could trust your baby to someone else. :D

Julz13julz

Apr 16, 2017
Dallas, TX
Update!!! I did it! That filter was so nasty!!
Lesson learned- there is no way that the gentleman that I paid to do it had cleaned that filter!
Now the pump is humming beautifully! IMG_6748.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patrick_B

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2011
Midland TX
Very good!

I can just tell, you're gonna grab this thing and run with it. I'll look forward to coming back and trying to help. Nice work!