Fortuna, Ca.
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Autopilot Digital PPC1 (RC-35)
I wasn't sure where to post this. I returned recently from vacation to find piles of Crud on the indoor pool cover, up to a foot away from the rail :evil: I expected to see a drowned cat at the bottom. Some teratorial dispute with my indoor cat
I cleaned it up, washed off the cover and turned on the ion generator to ad as backup to the SWG in bacteria killing.
I was at a loss as to what this is; I found more the next night.This is an enclosed area.
I asked a client for a live trap and set it up today and within 4 hours I had a culprit. :twisted: a small possum. which I quickly dispatched. This was such a bizzare problem I just had to share it. we'll see if that was it.

So, they can walk across the cover without sinking. :shock: I have trapped and eliminated 5 youngsters. mom is too wily.the problem is not happening now. I had to call like 15 different agencies to get someone to bring traps.Thank god that hsa passad.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.