Corners uneven and one side bulging

Joewat

Jun 7, 2021
BC
Hi there,
First pool and worried I might need to empty and start again.
The one corner is more exposed than the rest and bulging a bit. The surface was mainly level (5/8 difference) wondering if that's what caused it and if I need to empty, try to get it more level land start again.. pics below

Attachments

• D9B7C085-B92F-460D-8350-A1D86650F323.jpeg
    D9B7C085-B92F-460D-8350-A1D86650F323.jpeg
    300.9 KB · Views: 33
  • E5E806E3-B2A7-48A6-9332-8CE74040DD1B.jpeg
    E5E806E3-B2A7-48A6-9332-8CE74040DD1B.jpeg
    478.9 KB · Views: 33
I don’t have that pool but looks similar to my rectangular XTR.
on mine those corner pieces are designed to move in and out with the movement of the water (there is lots with 5 12 year olds in a 18x9ft pool!).
If the pool and water and legs are level (within an inch, two at a push) it should be ok.

I don’t have that pool but looks similar to my rectangular XTR.
on mine those corner pieces are designed to move in and out with the movement of the water (there is lots with 5 12 year olds in a 18x9ft pool!).
If the pool and water and legs are level (within an inch, two at a push) it should be ok.
Thanks! Greatly appreciated. I called the company and they seemed to think it was fine too. Just wanted to make sure.

Hi there,
First pool and worried I might need to empty and start again.
The one corner is more exposed than the rest and bulging a bit. The surface was mainly level (5/8 difference) wondering if that's what caused it and if I need to empty, try to get it more level land start again.. pics below
shouldn't the U shaped legs on the sides be out at the ends of the sleeves?

Yikes, you are right. Both u legs on that side are like that (the rest go all the way to the end of the sleeve). Do you think this will be an issue and/or could be what is causing the corner piece to not fit all the way?

That’s a lot of slack in that first photo. Can you give us a wider view so we can see more of the pool, especially the side that has all that bunching of the liner.

Here are two picture. One from the front and one from the back. The two corners that have the slack (and barely any of the corner piece visible) are at the back and the two with no slack and a lot of the corner pieces showing are at the front. Might be worth noting too that the tow corners that have no slack are are also where I maybe did not get the U pieces all the way back (see pervious person's comments). Thoughts?

That’s a lot of slack in that first photo. Can you give us a wider view so we can see more of the pool, especially the side that has all that bunching of the liner.

Attachments

• IMG_2166.JPG
    IMG_2166.JPG
    584.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2167.JPG
    IMG_2167.JPG
    661.4 KB · Views: 17
Yikes, you are right. Both u legs on that side are like that (the rest go all the way to the end of the sleeve). Do you think this will be an issue and/or could be what is causing the corner piece to not fit all the way?
I honestly don't know, I don't have any personal experience with rectangular pools, but I do know the legs on them take a lot more stress/weight than the ones on round pools. that would make me real nervous that the legs might crumple or slip out to where they are supposed to be and fail with the movement and weight. If I were you and had plenty of water I would drain it and try to get the liner and legs into the correct positions.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.