Converting from Baquacil CDX to Chlorine

Would it be a problem to let the slide run, even if it's just a trickle? That would be best.

As for the stairs you have, just make sure you soak them a little in bleach solution to get them clean. TFP always recommends that Baquacil conversions pull all the hardware out of the pool and clean it separately anyway.

Glad to hear you're passing OCLT. Definitely give it one more day to be sure and then on to the filter sand change.

I'll definitely crack open the valve at the slide to let the water trickle and cycle back to the pool (after flushing the line out a bit onto the lawn). The flexible PVC hose that runs up to the slide cracked last year and we haven't used it much, but I got some replacement hose from Ace Hardware yesterday and will install it later today. Do you recommend letting the water trickle overnight?

Thanks for the suggestion on the ladder steps - I'll probably end up taking it all apart to clean up after the filter change. But I'll make sure it's soaked in a bleach solution and cleaned up nicely as you mentioned, before dropping it into the clean pool with new filter sand.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.