Construction Delays? High Demand/Covid Delays = Long Waits

Oh Gosh, I hope that doesn't happen to me here in San Diego. I'm supposed have shotcrete in about 2 weeks. We are about to start plumbing and electrical. Now I'm nervous.
yes-we start plumbing/electrical on Monday and are supposed to have shotcrete the following week-PB just gave me a heads up, right now they are keeping schedule as is with hopes they will get the supply chain back up by next week.

Gotta love this site!! My pool builder was out today to look things over before plumbing showed up tomorrow morning. So I started chatting with him, and told him I heard that portland cement is getting hard to come by due to the fires and will this affect my schedule with shotcrete next week. He just laughed and told me that he had only heard about this shortage 2 days ago from a driver for the cement company. He told me no one in the office had even been talking about it. He was going to bring it up at the Monday meeting.
I think he was wondering how in the world I knew about that.
:sneaky::lovetfp:

Reactions: Vukota12
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.