Constant rain in Missouri

Steven23

Bronze Supporter
May 23, 2018
St.louis, mo
So much rain and cool weather, it’s the middle of June and haven’t been able to use the pool, first time in eight years ! Chance of more rain for the next ten days, ok I’m done whining hope the rest of the forum are enjoying their pools :cool:

Still waiting for my pool to fill.
Just weeks ago this happened in a matter of hours...

Attachments

• 0068430C-EB9D-460C-9724-570EABF85473.jpeg
    0068430C-EB9D-460C-9724-570EABF85473.jpeg
    354.5 KB · Views: 23
Days and days of rain here also. Cool weather with overnights as low as 47 degrees! In JUNE! We had a couple good weeks of swimming weather in late May. The water temp got up to 78! Now its back down to 72 at last check. My kids would swim in the rain but it's been storming for days so we've all been stuck inside. Hoping July is a scorcher!!!

Reactions: Chickinvic
So much rain and cool weather, it’s the middle of June and haven’t been able to use the pool, first time in eight years ! Chance of more rain for the next ten days, ok I’m done whining hope the rest of the forum are enjoying their pools :cool:

Ottawa has had a miserable spring too. Normally it would have gotten hot long ago. We've only had a few nice days, and maybe 2 days in a row without rain. I think a lot of us have had horrible weather compared to usual this year. I feel your pain:)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.