Considering SWG - installation question

Awesome, I'll give it a go myself. Yes, the chlorine feeder is a stand alone unit with no electric component to it.

In your guys experience should I wait til after the fall to purchase the SWG? Do they drop in price during the off-season much? I already have enough chlorine tabs for the rest of the summer, CYA in my pool is at 50 so I figured finishing off this pool season with chlorine tabs will bring my CYA to where it needs to be for salt and possibly get a good deal on the swg.

I just did this a few weeks ago. The price didn't move much over the last several months.

The clock wires are spade terminals so you can put one each of the other two wires on opposite sides of the screw on 1 and 3; those wires are hot from the breaker and not controlled on or off by the timer. You can just add swg ground where the wire nut is, may have to use a larger wire nut.

Just to be sure for the heater wires the Red wire would be moved to terminal 1 and the black to 3? And the swg black wire is to be put on terminal 2 with the white on 4? Thanks

Just to be sure for the heater wires the Red wire would be moved to terminal 1 and the black to 3? And the swg black wire is to be put on terminal 2 with the white on 4? Thanks
Yes, that would work. Make sure there is no power to the timer before beginning.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.