Considering a switch from Bromine to chlorine. Here is why

Thanks @Ahhsomeguy. For my particular setup which product(s) would you recommend? I know you mentioned above pool/spa combo for my equipment but oddly enough those pics were all for just the spa equipment. The pool equipment is completely separate and the two don’t share the same water. It has always been s struggle for me in how to properly classify this spa. It doesn’t share water like a traditional spill-over spa but it is made from plaster and doesn’t have a cover (unlike most fiberglass standalone spas) Thanks for your help!

Hello again Salt_Water_Sam: We do manufacture a product specifically for swimming pools that aids in removing biologics from plumbing, gunite, Marcie, tile, liners, skimmers, solar systems and even pool cleaners. The same type bio-fouling we see in hot tub and jetted bath plumbing is also very much present in the swimming pool environment. Our formulary for the swimming pool arena incorporates water clarifying agents as well as a Bio-Cleaner so your water will maintain perfect clarity all the time. Our product works with all sanitizer programs. With regular use we will get the gunk out so your water maintenance is made easier. Follow the recommended TFP methods for pool water maintenance and you will not be misled. Week after week our customer service people recommend the TFP forum to people calling in for the correct advice.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.