May 17, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Getting ready to select my decking here in Raleigh....Some of the existing decking is concrete that was originally painted a darker color...I now have to chose my decking material...We was going to go with concrete which I know will not match(least expensive) but really wanted to do a different material to make it pop....I found travertinemart.com which has really good prices on tumbled travertine. I wanted to hopefully get some recommendations for sites or companies that sell a good selection and have great prices for concrete pavers. Anything would be so appreciated

Usually with heavy material like pavers etc you local supply house where contractors buy will be close to online pricing when you figure shipping. Pavers range is crazy. An average paver is 3 dollars a foot a high end over 10. They are not all equal in quality so you have to compare apples to apples when pricing

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.