concrete decking repair

I have some pitting that has developed on my 3 year old decking. Looking for a patch product that matches the color, which is off-white basically. All I can find is gray colored patch products like this ... Quikrete. Anyone find/use something of a lighter color?

View attachment 156987
Hello Everyone,

I just joined the website/forum and haven't yet had a chance to read the guidelines, so I hope I am replying to this post in the proper manner. A few quick thoughts:

Titanium Oxide is widely used as an addmixture component in both prefabricated masonry components and site-fabricated masonry and hardscape elements. I'm not entirely clear after reading your post on the specific product or method that was used by the installer for your pool deck finish, but Titanium Oxide should be effective at 'whitening' any portland cement based masonry product. In terms of the 'filler' product you use to fill in the 'pock marking' (spalling or delamination of pool deck finish), any number of cementitious products meant for exterior concrete repair should work so long as they have a very fine aggregate. I would guess a product with an acrylic fortifier added or included in the mix would be advantageous for adhesion and durability over time. I'm not speaking from specific pool experience, only from a general construction specification standpoint. I hope it is helpful.

Reactions: Dirk
Nice report Malibu, welcome to TFP, glad to have you with us! I have pock marks from where my sprinklers hit the pool deck. I was looking for something like this info. Though my deck is colored a tan color that I was wondering how to match.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.