Coleman/Bestway leaking windows warrantied without a receipt

Aug 6, 2011
Virginia Beach
I bought and set up ours on the 27th of June last year. This past weekend one of the windows started leaking. I tried to patch it with limited success. I looked at my paperwork, 90 day warranty and I can't find the receipt anyway. I thought I saw a comment on a YouTube video that someone got a replacement liner out of warranty, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I called them, they said they'd send me a new replacement liner free of charge if I'd upload a pic of the leak, and a pic of the serial/batch number. They normally want a pic of the receipt as well, but the agent I spoke with had no problem without it. My warranty should be processed this week. This ended the season early for me this year, but that's beyond my control. At least I should have a new liner soon.

Attachments

• leak.jpg
    leak.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Sad
Reactions: thefloatqueen
Bummer about your season, but so glad they're replacing it for you! It's a cool idea, but on top of the leaking issue, the amount of "Mom, look at me!" that would come with it here would do me in. ?

I do like their exterior pattern though. I wonder if that came after all the pics of people wrapping their intex pools with reed fences, or if they're trying to match the wicker furniture look? I would've picked this pattern over the plain gray intex had there been a choice back then.

I have heard every single person who has one of these pools complain about leakage from the “windows”. They are gorgeous pools but that is a huge design flaw and I heard they supposedly fixed the issue (apparently not). There’s some threads on here with some solutions to fix the leaks as well as on YouTube. Glad they are replacing it for you but I would be concerned about it POTENTIALLY happening again. :( Sorry I couldn’t be of much help!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.