Cobweb duster/brush/control recommendations?

tradewinds

Jul 22, 2023
Central Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
How do you deal with cobweb around your patio and especially for those that have screen enclosures? I've seen some 20-ft brushes selling on Amazon but with a lot of their products nowadays you can't depend on their feedback system for the real scoop.

Advice and recommendations appreciated.

Swiffer duster attached to pool pole for the up high stuff maybe?
I use the swiffer dusters around my patio and all my cameras. I swear they love cameras!
I have long extender one that goes 6ft & another that’s 3ft.
You can also wrap a microfiber cloth around a broom. Some people swear by peppermint oil spray or rubbing dryer sheets around to keep the spiders & their cobwebs at bay - I personally use bifenthrin.

How do you use bifenthrin around the pool?
I have an above ground so i spray the grass all around the perimeter & the areas under the deck (cuz mosquitoes 🦟!) I use it for my yard thats around the house & the perimeter & eaves of my house. It controls many insects other than spiders like ants, fleas, wasps etc. I do it at least every spring & fall for the house, yard, & around the pool & then every month in the summer just the yard. I sometimes alternate with the cutter backyard hose end sprayer stuff in the summer because the mosquitos & other flying insects around here will carry you off if you don’t do something 😂 the cutter stuff has lambda “something or other” & it also kills army worms 🐛 which is a recurring problem here in north Mississippi- your yard will look like it’s moving in a day or two if you don’t spray as soon as you see one.
I would think you could also spray your patio area, perimeter & eaves of your house without it really getting in the pool. Ymmv vary with the lanais- may be able to spray around the base perimeter but probably not the screen & obviously not anywhere above the pool.

Reactions: tradewinds
You can never be too careful
Boring company spider remover
I can see it now…..
homer simpson fire GIF

“But Honey, My internet friends told me to” 🤣

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.