CMP valves, good alternative to Jandy Neverlube?

riny

Gold Supporter
Aug 20, 2020
NY, USA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Well of course I waited too long to order the valves I need for my heater installation... I was planning on buying all Jandy Neverlube valves (4715 and 4724) but now you just can't get them anywhere. I noticed that Inyo Pools is offering CMP diverter valves as an alternative but I've never heard of them. The CMP Hydroseal valves also claim to never need lubrication.

Quality wise, are these comparable to the Jandy valves? Also, I already have a Jandy actuator (4424) that I was planning to use on the 3-way valve. Is this actuator compatible with the CMP valve, if I decide to go that route?

Both are in stock :)

Do you happen to know something about this company? I've noticed that most pool supply websites say "in stock" on everything. These valves are on backorder from Jandy (probably for months) and the distributors are all out. So unless this place physically has them in their possession, that "in stock" doesn't mean anything.

I've already been through this with multiple other websites that also claimed to have the valves in stock but it was a big fat lie. :(

I just bought 10 of them through Polytec, they are a staple for TFP, received all 10 in 5 days 1 week ago.. :)

Local supply houses have inventory, I think it's the top google results that are out. The prices are way up, but they have em. Pentair makes the same valve amd the cmp is a clone as well. Cmp knocks off all the big names, their stuff is decent I've had no issues with anything

Thanks, I went ahead and placed the order at polytec and hopefully they'll ship it out. Unfortunately I don't have a local shop anywhere close to where I live that carries Jandy!

Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.